Monday, May 13, 2013

Rumours: Nerf Zombiestrike line- Hammershot is Rebelle


If you're a fan of new Nerf blasters but were not sold on Nerf's upcoming new Rebelle line and were already buying sandpaper and paint in anticipation, maybe this'll make you hold out a little. This lil gem has popped up on Baidu and although the specs make it sound a lot like the upcoming Rebelle Wildshot, it's more than just a repaint- at least from the aesthetics with a faux bandaged grip and harder lines than the Wildshot. 

The blaster's featuring badges of this being a part of a new line called "Zombie Strike" and it's apparently called a Hammershot (There's rumours of the full name being called ' Hammershot Orange Cattle' but I'll go with that being a mix up in translation from Chinese to English for now till I see some box art:P) More images after the jump- thanks to everyone who sent me the intel this morning:)









In comparison to the Wildshot- pic courtesy of FFA



15 comments:

  1. Holy cow (btw this is elite). Am I the only one that gets a huge zombie/cowboy/anarchy vibe from this blaster? :D I can already see new game modes with these. LIKE ROGUES VS MILITARY (zombie strike vs elite blasters)!!!! Plus I heard from mylastdart post that we will get awesome accessories for these new blasters (and hopefully elite accessories). Supposedly everything from rebelle will be 're-shelled for guys! Please comment, I love to hear what you all think!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dual wield these bad boys and take down the horde!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This will make a great HvZ blaster

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like the spring and plunger head are separate, looks interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That has to be one of the most stylish nerf guns i have scene yet. looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Borderlands, anyone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe the first borderlands, not the second. But I see the connection :)

      Delete
  7. Borderlands, anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  8. cant wait to play quickdraw vs ppl :D dual-wield? oh hells yeahhhhhh :D pew, pew pew pew, pew!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the type of post-apoc ugly only anybody can love!
    Seriously. This is going to be an awesome line.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks horrible but fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. When this comes out, you better believe I'm buying two.
    I've been waiting for hammer-action Nerf guns for a long long time and I can't wait to dual wield these!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want I want

    Can't wait went does it come out in aus

    ReplyDelete