Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sly Dev- for those who like to accessorise


So the Pyragon has definitely been my favourite Nerf blaster of the year and I've loved the way it looks with the black painted stock and Pinpoint sight, but sometimes you just get greedy and want..more. The whole "it'd be really cool if there was a tactical rail on the SIDE.."

I'm sure I'm not the only person in the world to have thought this, and this is where our friends at Sly Dev come in. In case you haven't heard of them, Sly Dev is a nifty lil' Australian company that sells very reasonably priced attachment pieces made from a 3D printer that you can glue onto your blaster, allowing you to add more attachments. They come in a variety of colours and are really well made and designed. Check out some of the pics after the jump or visit their site.



Iron sights, clip attachments, extra tactical rails, even a Jolt connector! We were very impressed with such a great idea:)



4cm tactical rail in red:D

9 comments:

  1. I also found an etsy store that does nerf tac rails, pikitany adapters, and a few other things. They cast theirs instead of using the rapid prototyper. I'll repost with the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.etsy.com/shop/HypercatProductions

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the review of my products pocket. Glad you are enjoying them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is there any chance that you could start making custom nerf stocks for sale?

      Delete
    2. Down the track I plan do, currently doing large prints like stocks are quite difficult and expensive to do, but down the track I will get in to that.

      In the mean time though I have a lot of smaller things I still want to make for the store :)

      Delete
  4. I don't get it.How do you put the rails on the blaster?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U can glue them on

      Delete
    2. I would use super glue, but whatever floats ur boat

      Delete