Thursday, October 14, 2010

Rumours: Clear Vulcan in the midst?

Oooh. Clear EBF belt. I see you..and your 24 other brothers..
As far as Nerf rumours are concerned, this one's probably my favourite. The clear Vulcan EBF-25 belts were spotted on the Chinese Tao Bao website which would suggest a clear Vulcan is in the midst.

The rumour was fueled even more after a mistake on a well known US seller's iphone app had them list a "Nerf Vulcan EBF 25 (Clear)" albeit with no image as a coming soon item, only to quickly take it down a day later.

Finally, even Nerf's Q+A on clear blasters had them say "we can tell you that this isn’t the last you’ve seen of Nerf HQ giving some beloved N-Strike blasters the clear touch"

What do you think? Likely? If it did come out.. would you get one?

More info on Adult Fans of Nerf via Basic Nerf



    holy crap?!? where did the red one come from!?!

  2. I've heard of the Red ones- they're a Walmart exclusive and from what I know were pretty hard to come by. Don't mind them at all:)

  3. Since I don't have a Vulcan, I might be tempted by a clear one, if the price was the same.