Tuesday, July 31, 2012

N-Strike Elite Darts:Multitasking like a boss


To those who've already got themselves some of the new N-Strike Elite gear this might be old news, but one thing I am really impressed with is the performance of the Elite darts in non-clip system blasters. In the past streamlines were pretty rubbish in such guns, but it's very cool that the new Elite darts work in both the clips and in blasters like the Quick 16, and my beloved Barrel Break IX-2.

And not just work, but work with gusto, outperforming the stock whistlers that came with the 'Break in the first place:)

6 comments:

  1. That's great to hear, I think the Barrel Break is awesome; definite cool points in it's appearance. It's occasion jamming issues are annoying but not a deal breaker.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's not the most effective, practical or powerful blaster, but you feel awesome using it. It's got a real Mad Max vibe to it.

      Delete
  2. I just tried this with an AR'ed BB - whoa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do not use elite darts with Spectre! I was saddened to find out they don't work with it well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I disagree. They worked just fine with it on my end.

      Delete
    2. I fired around 20 in my Spectre. There is a serious accuracy change. Elite darts do work well in the Rayven and Scout.

      Delete