Monday, November 29, 2010

Mods? Where we're going we don't NEED Mods...


Ok, so if you wanna talk about dorky passions, I am a self confessed Gladiators fan. I loved the Australian "Gladiators" series back in the 90's but the reboot in 2007 was pretty weak; I do have to admit though that the US reboot of American Gladiators on FOX was pretty damn cool. I mean, it had my favourite female kickboxer Gina Carano at the helm, AND.. a reworked Nerf sponsored version of  the game "Assault".

Nerf might not endorse mods themselves, but when it comes to building custom high powered blasters for cheesy gameshows.. it's not really a mod per se:P (and people say ball blasters are for wussies..)

High powered Nerf and chicks? Awesome:P Check these 'blasters' out and the Nerf logos all over 'em:)

7 comments:

  1. You can't buy them they're not available in stores

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.I'd like to shoot my ballz at the gladiator anytime till shes wet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you imagine bringing that huge turret into a war, hiding behind a tree and just destroying the opposition?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahah, I loved Gladiators when it was on in the '90's. Also, Titan rocket crossbows for the win.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shame we never got to see the crossbow go off. Damn that woman was too slow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now what does nerfhaven say about "snipers"? (Chill, I'm from nerfhaven too FYI)

    ReplyDelete