Thursday, December 2, 2010

Rumours: 'Swarmfire' is apparently the official name for the Dart Tag '20'

The Dart Tag "Swarmfire"
More intel on the unreleased 'Dart Tag 20'- yes it is a Nerf Dart Tag blaster, but my sources have confirmed the official name of this blaster will be the "Swarm Fire". Not sure how I feel about this, but it does keep with the "x-fire" naming convention as with the other Dart Tag blasters. So far, every rumour I've heard on the Nerf grapevine is true, but this is one I'd probably be happy to be wrong about:)

There's also another one due to follow this one.. the moment I find out more, I'll let you know.

5 comments:

  1. Swarmfire? I liked Dart Tag 20 better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swarm? Like a BEE swarm? I have no idea where they got the idea for this gun from. Will nerf ever stop being so original?(insert sarcasm here)

    lol,
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  3. futuristic dart tag is awesome
    and futuristic nerf is better

    ReplyDelete
  4. when is this coming out

    ReplyDelete
  5. Swarmfire makes it sound like it fires a bunch of shots at once, like a few of the pump-action blasters do.

    ReplyDelete